- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- HandyApp (“Mobile App”) and http://handyapp.com.au/ (“Website”) together referred to as “Platform”, is owned, registered and operated by HandyApp Pty Ltd ("Company"), a private limited company, incorporated and having its principal place of business 887, Beenleigh Road, Runcorn QLD 4113 Australia
- We are service aggregators and through our Platform, We enable the User(s) to receive car related services such as road side assistance, quick check-up, key lock- out, car servicing etc. (“Services”), from third party workshops and their authorized personnel (“Service Provider”), under agreement with Us on a real time basis. These Services are made available to You for Your personal, non-commercial use.
- “Authority” shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organization to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or orders of such authority, body or other organization that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in India;
- “Minimum Age” shall mean any person aged 18 (Eighteen) years and above;
- In order to avail the Services aggregated through the Platform, the User(s) must download the Mobile App and mark the location at which they would like the Service Provider to arrive and provide the requisite Service.
- The User(s) shall then be required to select the Service they would like to be provided by the Service Provider (“Service Request”), register themselves and their vehicle on the Platform, and verify their registration.
- You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and the vehicle, as prompted by the Platform registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or that You are misusing the Platform in any manner, We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block access to the Platform and the Services aggregated through the Platform.
- The User(s) shall then be required to ‘confirm’ their Service Request, and upon such confirmation of the Service Request by the User and acceptance of the same by the Service Provider, the Platform shall provide the details of the Service Provider to the User on a real time basis.
- Cancellation of Service Request: The User(s) can cancel a Service Request within 5 (five) minutes of making such a Service Request, on the Platform. In the event the User wishes to cancel a Service Request raised, after the expiry of 5 (five) minutes as mentioned above, the User shall be required to call on the +61 414 008 144 to cancel such Service Request. Further, if a User cancels 3 (three) or more Service Requests by calling the customer care number as provided herein, We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block access of such User to the Platform and the Services aggregated through the Platform.
Platform to connect the Service Providers and Users
- We do not make any representation or warranty as to the quality of the Services to be provided by the Service Provider to the User. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions committed by the Service Provider or their authorised personnel.
- We are not responsible for any inadequate performance or non-performance of the Services by the Service Provider. We shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Service Provider(s) and the User(s).
- The Service Providers are not employees or agents of the Company and the Company shall not be held liable for their actions or inactions.
Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the Platform
We hereby represent and warrant that:
- We are a duly registered company as under the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013;
- We hereby represent and warrant that:
Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the User
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You shall provide accurate information and details about yourself and the vehicle, when prompted by the Platform registration form;
- You shall fulfill Your payment obligations for availing the Services through the Platform.
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on the Platform, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations etc., is Our property and is protected by the Applicable Laws with respect to intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to terminate Your engagement with Us, if We, in Our sole and absolute discretion, believe that You are in violation of this clause.
- The content made available on or via the Platform, is provided to You ‘AS IS’ for Your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without Our prior written consent. We reserve all rights, not expressly granted in and to the Platform.
- http://handyapp.com.au/ is the domain of the Company. The Platform, including, but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names constitute trade dress of the Company. The trademarks, domain names and trade dress of the Company shall not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from the Company, and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with the Company.
- The Platform may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by the Company, of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
- The Platform may contain links to various advertisements (“Advertisement Site”). The Advertisement Site is not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content on any Advertisement Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in the Advertisement Site, or any changes or updates to the same.
- These Advertisement Site(s) shall be construed to be Linked Sites (as mentioned above) and the provisions of Clause 7 above shall apply for Advertisement Site(s).
User feedback/comments/ suggestions
- While rating/ submitting/ posting comments/ suggestions/ opinions/ feedback etc.
(“User Feedback”), the User agrees and acknowledges that:
- The User Feedback does not contain any confidential information or is not in violation of any third party right including intellectual property rights;
- The User Feedback shall not be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the User Feedback;
- We reserve the right to use or disclose such User Feedback for any purpose, in any way, as We deem fit;
- By posting/ submitting User Feedback, the same shall become our intellectual property right without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to You.
- While rating/ submitting/ posting comments/ suggestions/ opinions/ feedback etc. (“User Feedback”), the User agrees and acknowledges that:
- User(s) can may make payment through one of the following available options, for
availing the Services through the Platform (“Service Fee”):
- Internet Banking;
- Credit/ Debit Card;
- PayU Wallet; or
- Cash Payments.
- The User agrees and accepts that the costs for spare parts shall be payable separately, over and above the Service Fee (“Spare Part Cost”). The Service Provider shall provide a receipt for such Spare Part Costs, at actuals.
- The User agrees and accepts that all nuances and modalities relating to making payment using Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards/ PayU Wallet (“Virtual Payment Mode”) shall be separately governed by arrangement(s) / terms and conditions between You and the relevant banks/ PayU Wallet. We shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any liability that may arise in relation to the Virtual Payment Modes (including any fraudulent transaction).
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Platform, We will not responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) Lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) Decline of such transaction for any reason.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided Us, is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facility for providing an automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance for the transactions between the Users and the Service Providers, on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks. Further, by providing a payment facility, We are neither acting as trustees nor acting in any fiduciary capacity with respect to the payments made by the User for availing the Services on the Platform.
- We reserve the right to refuse, to process any request for Service availed by a User with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation, breach of any agreements by such User with Us, or breach/violation of any Applicable Law.
- Any Service Tax, Sales Tax, VAT or any other applicable taxes shall be borne by the User.
- User(s) can may make payment through one of the following available options, for availing the Services through the Platform (“Service Fee”):
Fraud and Improper Conduct
You may only access the Platform and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are
solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of
Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree that You will not in
- Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Platform and the Services aggregated through the Platform;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other Users ability to use the Platform or the Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Upload or post or transfer, any content or other material that contains or constitutes viruses, Trojan horse or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features;
- You shall not attempt to interfere with any other User’s use of the Platform or the Services aggregated through the Platform;
- You shall not use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using the Service, including, without limitation, with respect to any identifying information about yourself, and all information that You provide must be accurate and correct.
- You may only access the Platform and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree that You will not in any way:
Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Platform, the Services and each portion thereof are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to Applicable Law, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Platform, the Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, non-infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the Platform.
- We do not warrant or make any representations that the Platform shall (i) meet Your requirements or reliable; (ii) be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) rectify any errors found on the Platform’s software. Further, access to the Platform shall be contingent to Your internet accessibility and We shall not be held liable for any lack/ sporadic breaks in Your internet accessibility.
- We shall not be liable in the event any damage or loss occurs to your computer system, or any other electronic device, or any data as a result of downloading the Mobile App or visiting the Website.
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability, suitability or quality of the Service provided by the Service Provider.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by the User due to performance or non-performance of the Services by the Service Provider. Further, We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered, on account of any fault, willful misconduct or negligence on the part of the Service Provider
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever incurred by the User due to use of the Services or due to the non- availability of the Platform or the Services.
- We shall be entitled to disclose to the Authority, as required by Applicable Law or by any directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the User engaged with the Platform.
- We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into these terms and conditions, and such amended terms and conditions are published on the Platform.
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Attention: Operation Team